Thursday, March 11, 2010

Letter Dated March 10, 2010

Hola! CCM Boulevard Vista Hermosa 23-71, Vista Hermosa 1, zona 15, Ciudad de Guatemala...... K so thats my package sending address which I would really appreciate it if yall sent me some stuff cause there is nothing to eat or buy from a vending machine when I go back to my room for the night! Haha and look in my packet to find the address for using the pouch system. Thats how I will probably send most of my actual letters to yall atleast in utah. Tell them the rules please. I only get mail on pdays here so i would LOVE to get actual mail from yalll on wednesdays which are my pdays. I am doing well. Its kind of hard adjusting though. I definately need prayers now more than ever and to have the spirit with me. Learning another language is hard work and sometimes I worry about things that I dont need to. Me and Elder Lusty are still companions and have 4 latinos in our room. There are about 20 norte americanos here and about 50 latinos from the central amercian countries and thats where all of them are serving. The food here has taken a while to get adjusted to but i am starting to like it more and more. We have ice cream twice and day and rice beans and bread pretty much everyday. Also meat and other stuff. They also have a bunch of fresh fruit here but i dont eat anything but like the apples and oranges cause watermelons and bananas mess up my throat! haha we also have refaccion every night which is a snack which i love. But i need packages please so i can eat when i get back to my room. The weather here is perfect all year round. Like its in the 70s in the day and at night it gets down to about 50 and we sleep with our window open. We go to the temple on weds and we had to do the last part of the session in Spanish if you know what i am talking about. haha it was ok though cause we had somebody right there telling us what to say. Oh yeah me and Elder Lusty are the district leaders for the 12 of us norte americanos in our district! its kind of cool cause we get to direct meetings and itll be good. I miss playing ball here cause theres really no good competition. Our courts are outside and theres a little weight room thing too. I play soccer now i had wicked goal the other day off a half volley. I got a lot of congratulations even from the Latinos. Wow being a missionary is tiring! I always have atleast one time during the day when i feel like i am going to pass out into sleep but i push through. The Spirit is here and I am trying to figure out better how to listen to it. Also my spanish is coming along okay cause we talk to the natives a lot and they help teach us how to say things. We say chiste a lot and broma which are both likes jokes. We laught a lot and have a lot of fun here. The teachers teach pretty much in all spanish which is good. Also we sang we are as the armies of helaman for choir last sunday and we say the first one in english with the na then the lat. sang the sec. in spanish then the last one we all sang in spanish besides the last words well bring the world his truth, which everyone sang in English. It was pretty powerful and really cool. So you can see the temple from the windows and its really close to where the ccm is. Like a gas station and building is betweeen us. We went and talked to the people around the temple last sat. and that was really cool. The people here are all so caring and loving. not to mention some of the most humble people ever. If yall send me packages which i would really appreciate put enough stuff in them please so i can share with the people in my room. Well I have five minutes left to type but please email me back and write me letters and send some packages :) haha Also there are some senior missionaries here that have the last name hatch too! i talked to them but i dont know if we are related closely or not. anyway i have to go but please pray for me and know that i pray for yall. Please put my mailing address for the pouch which is in my call packet and for the area office which is the one above on facebook and the only friend Ive heard from is cody so its kind of sad.. haha but i am doing good or okay right now.. just trying to get used to everything and trying to learn spanish and strengthen my testimony. I love yall so much and hope everythings great where ever yall are!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment