Monday, March 1, 2010

Letter Dated March 1

Hello! Well its my last day in the USA for two years.. kind of weird but yeah it still doesnt seem real yet. this is gonna be shorter because it took me about ten minutes reading all yalls emails.. haha but keep sending it i love hearing how things are going. I am kind of packed.. it wont take too long to get the rest of it ready. things are going good here. there are definitely ups and downs though but i just keeping pushing along. It is amazing though how much God does know us. I have been trying to figure out how to better get personal revelation though. i should have read that book that you were reading dad. haha sorry for being stubborn and not doing it cause i regret it. but i am sure ill figure it out.. i have two years left! thanks for the packages this week from steph, jenn, and jocelynn. and mom and dad i got your package too. its nice to be able to eat everynight before i go to bed cause our dinner is at 430! its ok though and i think i will have room/ weight to take most of it down to guatemala with me! haha it seems like a dream that i will be going there but its tomorrow! i bought a phone card so i am pretty sure ill be calling yall tomorrow sometime between 12-5 texas time when i am in the dallas airport! so be ready. and everyone is doing this so its not like i am not obeying rules.. i follow all of the rules to the best of my ability cause i realized blessings are predicated on obedience. I talk to a lot of the elders that are going to texas and give them advice. like to eat blue belle and get some shipleys donuts. haha if you want to send me that texas tie in my closet mom thatd be cool :) anyway thanks for the letters and everything too! they make me smile and feel good! there are 12 of us going down to the guatemalan mtc or maybe more. i dont know about my info down there but just email me back here and then next monday ill give you my address for letters and packages and ill tell you how that will all work. Its gonna be rough leaving my district here though cause honestly we are super close now and its so fun being with them. Our teachers are really good here too and they love us a lot and thatll be sad. I am a little nervous to go but i will have elder lusty my comp and elder winkle with me. and obviously the holy ghost will comfort me too! so the elders in my district are elder lusty, winkle, sanders, anderson, anderson, christensen, brey, richards, baker. and sean i saw pres. smith the other day in the cafeteria and went and introduced myself to him and he said hed gotten your email. anyway ill be calling yall tomorrow so be ready! i love yall so much and pray for yall daily. Keep praying for me and the people of guatemala. and the people of chile. thats where the other 7 members of my district are going and i heard about the earthquake there. Also keep me updating on the aggie basketball news. Some byu people are like is cs where a&m is? and i am like yep.. then they are like oh.. hahah yeah we beat yall two years in a row its ok... God's University can't win everygame :P jk i dont say that but i am definately thinking it! get me a tourney schedule please once it gets here! i saw ross for the last time and ryan and also hilliary gray is leaving too and i saw her. Also steven shiver from huntsville i see a lot and a mclellan from magnolia. And there are two other hatchs here from ariz. ive talked to them but yeah. oh yeah you should hear us sing we are as the armys of helaman! one of the coolest things ever and its sends chills through my body! aka the spirit is super strong when we sing it. also the devotionals are really good here and bring the spirit very strongly.anyway love yall and bye

No comments:

Post a Comment